Tino Livramento: will miss remainder of season with ankle injury

Yorkie

Crazy thing is he's looked this good and he's pretty much only played in really difficult fixtures so far. 

I'd be amazed if any of the elite RBs in Europe would look this good being thrown in at LB as well. 

12 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

What a player we have. Didn’t deserve that decision against him. Pleasure to watch this lad perform.

Hes outrageous, surely a nailed on starter from now on even when Burn comes back (Burn will still be extremely important in games at LB and CB when needed)

He was incredibly sharp in every single sense; in attack and in defence. Such a quick football brain. Dribbling - excellent; blocking - excellent; passing - so accurate. Absolute baller.

Happy to backtrack on my comment from HT against Chelsea that we were missing Burn. I love BDB but we're definitely not missing him at this point. 

Just as Burn got and took his chance when Targett went down, Tino's got and taken his chance when Burn went down.

First choice left back for now for me.  Just need to cut his arms off to stop him giving away penalties.

This lad is superb. Just looks so much at ease with everything, he's got touch, 2 footed, reads the game well, passes a nice ball, excellent stamina - never stops, shows for the ball and plays his position too, he's disciplined. He looks an absolute gem of a player. Very very impressed by him this season