Harvey Barnes

khay

19 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Now this is a debate I can get behind - it  really isn’t like

Surely a hint of real nipples is better than computer generated fake nipples?? Give me reality every time. 

11 minutes ago, LV said:

Surely a hint of real nipples is better than computer generated fake nipples?? Give me reality every time. 

Check you out with your high standards “I want real nipples”. If JA (that’s what I call her cos I’m my head were that Close) came up to me and said “do you want me but I have cgi nipples” then I’m all on that.

*disclaimer - the wine is taking more than me I think.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Check you out with your high standards “I want real nipples”. If JA (that’s what I call her cos I’m my head were that Close) came up to me and said “do you want me but I have cgi nipples” then I’m all on that.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

But doesn't saying "JA" sound like you're just elongating "J" ?

Just stick with "Jen pet".

3 minutes ago, madras said:

But doesn't saying "JA" sound like you're just elongating "J" ?

Just stick with "Jen pet".

Jen pet? Nah she won’t like that - you’re right though it is just j. I would call her j low as she’d always be on her knees.

9 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Out with the wife . Tagged on the previous page with all those nipple poking pictures of Jennifer Anniston popping up. Cheers ! I noticed she saw and probably thought wft is he looking at on the internet [emoji38]

You didn't explain and let her imagination go wild? Good luck, man.

Edited by nemtizz

I remember coming on here every noo and then, seen sensible discussion about the club/team/players. 

Noo it's pics of nipples and discussions about cgi nipples. 

I'm not totally against this change. 

You can get tits and nipples all over the internet (God bless those weirdo nerds from the 80s).  These tits are special because they're THESE tits. If they're cgi then they're not the tits we're looking for. 

#TEAMREAL

25 minutes ago, loki679 said:

You can get tits and nipples all over the internet (God bless those weirdo nerds from the 80s).  These tits are special because they're THESE tits. If they're cgi then they're not the tits we're looking for. 

#TEAMREAL

Had an obi wan kenobi vibe then “these aren’t the tits your looking for”

On 22/07/2023 at 01:21, McDog said:

I would agree. Sandro looks great after a brief appearance and his highlights and reputation. Gordon was player of the Euro U21s competition. Barnes was top give and go and with two mids like Bruno and Sandro how can you not be excited?

People here seem to misunderstand. I never said or implied that I am unhappy with these signings, Just said we could've done better with that huge money.

9 hours ago, LV said:

? ok, so a gradual build of increasingly explicit pictures of a random celeb, from decades ago, in a probable future player thread is our new reality… . Fine. I’m in. 

9 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Another L for Pizza Rob?

he’s hardly gonna go “it’s in the bag baaaby” before it’s announced by the club. More professional sources than that Rob guy has said it’s done. He was pictured as st James park ffs :lol: relax 

Edited by gdm

The club has seemed to act professionally in most transfer information. But at the same time they've seemed to be very lax with final official announcements. Just get it done man. 

21 minutes ago, Haz said:

The club has seemed to act professionally in most transfer information. But at the same time they've seemed to be very lax with final official announcements. Just get it done man. 

Which do you want [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Which do you want [emoji38]

I refer the Rt. Hon. Gentleman to my previous observation:

Lord, grant us the gift of patience. 

But let me have mine now.