Harvey Barnes

khay

I thought it was the most aggressive and positive he’s looked. He was completely unpredictable in his attacking moves with the ball. He worked with the space (or lack there of) and really pushed and asked questions of the Bournemouth defenders. Honestly thought it was some of the best I’ve seen from him for us. 

4 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I thought it was the most aggressive and positive he’s looked. He was completely unpredictable in his attacking moves with the ball. He worked with the space (or lack there of) and really pushed and asked questions of the Bournemouth defenders. Honestly thought it was some of the best I’ve seen from him for us. 

He said he felt he had a point to prove as we hadn’t seen the best of him (didn’t see much of him) last season. He’s a great tool in the arsenal and for now him on the left Gordon on the right is the way forward unless new RW incoming.

Just now, Shak said:

Nearly impossible to not start him Sunday, looks by far the sharpest of our front players.

Looked decent on the right, too...

He started his Leicester career on the right iirc. Absolutely no reason why we can't concoct something with both him and Gordon in the side.

Plenty scope for Barnes and Gordon to switch flanks throughout a game and mix things up. 

Funnily enough his all round game looks a lot better but he's been less clinical than normal so far this season. If he can dust off his shooting boots he will be undroppable. 

Must start Sunday! POTM tonight... retained possession well and linked up very well in Tino. Maybe he is the solution to RW all along? 

Just now, CPL said:

Must start Sunday! POTM tonight... retained possession well and linked up very well in Tino. Maybe he is the solution to RW all along? 

POTM?

IMG_8793.jpeg

Excellent tonight. Would deffo rotate him and Gordon on the wings throught games. 

No way Murphy or Miggy should be starting ahead of him.