Newcastle United 5-1 Aston Villa - 12/08/23

Disco

5 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Reckon the grey haired fella with the geps in the top left is blind ?

If so, experiencing a game like that but in audio only must be wild 

IMG-3757.webp

I like him front right. That's probably how I looked watching this, just a dumbstruck and drunk clock for most of the game

1 minute ago, nemtizz said:

His pal describing it next to him. Great picture.

Must have been class during the Ashley era, mind.

“We just got another corner. Pardew is making funky hand motions in the technical area. Ryan Taylor kicks and…”

”Shut up I already know that it got cleared by the first man.”

7 minutes ago, oldtype said:

Who the heck are the 9% of our fans that are pessimistic :lol:

I worry I qualify because I still think top 4 will be tough and will take a while before we belong there season on season, but actually i am really looking forward to the season regardless, hopefully do well in cups, hopefully get out of champions league group (will be hard), missing top 4 will oddly still be progress for me as we build up squad but i dread a little all the takes, there will definitely be people calling for Howe's head if we don't get there lol. But I wouldn't call myself anything other than optimistic lol. 

8 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Digne has always looked hopeless as a defender, even at Everton. 

Pau Torres has a turn of pace like Chris Wood.

Looked good on the ball but was a lot weaker than I anticipated he’d be. Will take a while to settle I reckon.

Setting aside the quality of the performance in the second half and some individual quality performances throughout, this result is massive in and of itself, given the early fixtures we have. I could see us giving Man City a very difficult game, especially as it’s early in the season for them

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Setting aside the quality of the performance in the second half and some individual quality performances throughout, this result is massive in and of itself, given the early fixtures we have. I could see us giving Man City a very difficult game, especially as it’s early in the season for them

Definitely the best time to play them away. Their game yesterday won’t have prepared them for us. 

2 minutes ago, GlenMag said:

Turned down a guaranteed ride to come home and watch NUFC! You owe me you sexy bastards!

Should have brought her home, and put on the highlights for her. She would have been wet & ready for you after that.

Edited by Stifler