Lewis Hall

Paully

Seems to me, with his very very good technique and range of passing, it’s more likely he’ll be a Trippier type of playmaking fullback. On the other side we can still have Tino. He’s very athletic and can probably play well as RCB in a back 3 shape when Hall moves forward.

Hall just has to grow as a player and gain the confidence Trippier has. 
We’re an excellent team for him to do that.

2 hours ago, High Five o said:

I for one, will say that size does not always matter. :saylor:

Spoiler

Not the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean

Spoiler

:pards:

Next time you're at, or hosting, a house party have a go at "The tallest man (person) sitting down contest" 😂

Sit on the floor, back to the wall. Mark where the head is. 

Get some bizzare results*

* #Weknowhowtolive

7 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Next time you're at, or hosting, a house party have a go at "The tallest man (person) sitting down contest" 😂

Sit on the floor, back to the wall. Mark where the head is. 

Get some bizzare results*

* #Weknowhowtolive

This is true, I used to work with a guy who was the tallest person in the world sitting down, despite being about 5'10" 

18 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Ooooo the Lewis Hall thread has four new pages, must be some good news about him...

john travolta bolo tie GIF

Nope, just some height nonce talk. :lol: 

Bit defensive. Bet you'd give up a ton of set piece goals in a PL defence, you. 

1 minute ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Really happy with how he's ending the season, still got a lot to learn but he should be considered as first choice LB going forward.

Think we have our starter for next season.

Thought he was brilliant. Nobody played particularly well.  But he was aggressive with his pressing, defended well for the most part, kept trying to make things happen with his passing and supported attacks all game. 

Really happy with how he is starting to come good now. He’ll be even better when we have more first teamers back and a more balanced side. 

I didn't expect him to be the standout player today and for Tino to have a poor game. Imagine saying that a few months ago. Onwards and upwards for him hopefully.