Lewis Hall

Paully

Why do people think he was getting on ahead of Ritchie?

Has he ever got on ahead of Ritchie on the wing?

It is shit that he is not trusted at all though.  

Would’ve liked to have seen him on in midfield. He might try to pass the ball to a team mate then look for it back. 

Edited by The College Dropout

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Why do people think he was getting on ahead of Ritchie?

Has he ever got on ahead of Ritchie on the wing?

He should have come on at LB with Tino going forward. Felt like the natural move to me but something is going on that none of us understand 

1 minute ago, pedro111 said:

Is it to do with him playing x number of games meaning we have to sign him and Howe doesn't fancy him?

There doesn't seem to be any other explanation. We've ear marked £40m for him but he doesn't play even when there's no-one else available. Meanwhile 17 year old Lewis Miley is starting every game.

Can only presume we are close to triggering the clause to sign him this January window and the club need to keep the funds (ffp budget) for injury replacements. Be interesting to see how often he plays February onwards 

Edited by geordie_b

Just now, geordie_b said:

Can only presume we are close to triggering the clause to sign him this January window and the club need to keep the funds for injury replacements. Be interesting to see how often he plays February onwards 

Why did we bring him on for 5 minutes in a game that was already won against Fulham then?

Just now, geordie_b said:

Can only presume we are close to triggering the clause to sign him this January window and the club need to keep the funds for injury replacements. Be interesting to see how often he plays February onwards 

it’s a season long loan, so the fee was always going to be paid next season. So it can’t be this. 

Worst injury crisis/fixture congestion I can ever remember and he's barely had a minute. Ritchie can barely run, he'd have gave us an outlet on the left.

He's not suddenly going to be introduced when Burn and Targett are fully fit in the second half of the season. 

Fuck knows why we signed him like. Not a fan of these appearance based condition deals. 

I really don't think Howe trusts him defensively enough to play LB, which is fair enough for now. I don't know why he couldn't have come on just for a bit of pace and energy at some point on the wing.

I mean I understand that it takes a while to learns systems etc, but we're fucking desperate for someone who can just bloody run right now!