Newcastle United vs. Liverpool: 27/08/23 @ 16:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Barnes    Wilson    Murphy 

Anderson  Bruno  Tonali

Burn Botman Schar Tripps

Pope

Would be nice to see Hall get an opportunity to come off the bench in this game I think. 

Wilson over Isak - just think he links up well with Barnes and deserves a shot at starting. Isak can always come on later in the game. 

Miggy might very well start, but Murphy has been impressive for me and again would be nice to see him being given an opportunity. Like Isak, Miggy can always come on later in the game. 

3-0 Newcastle . 

Edited by Geordie Boyo

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Also wanted to us improve on last season's one point from the City, Liverpool, Brighton fixtures. This seems like the obvious one to improve on.

Took 5 points from those assuming you mean home and away, but I get you.

Because many of our players are apparently shit again according the match day thread, will that mean it'll ease off on the criticism of them against another good team and appreciate their efforts, or will they be getting slaughtered all over again if all doesn't go well - a week out from the champions league draw they earned..

Cos I can guarantee at the very best there will be points in the game where were second best and at least appear not to be playing well and that it doesn't mean were not a good team.

One of the most important games of the season for me, we owe them bad for last seasons robbery and the early capitulation in the home game. All the sly digs and crying Klopp does needs to have repercussions.

They always pick their game up against us but it's time they were dealt some comeuppance. We're a better side than last season, let's bounce back hard from tonight and knock them down a peg or two!!