Newcastle United vs. Liverpool: 27/08/23 @ 16:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Not sure about this one.  They seem a bit top heavy,  their attack can be devastating on the transition but they can also be massively got at. I’ll go 3-2 us but it’ll be a tense one 

Edited by Andy84

14 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Im going for 1-1 with us getting a winner ruled out incorrectly by VAR for a foul in the build up

Disagreeing with hypothetical decisions is very RAWK.

:lol:

A VAR decision against these fuckers. Good one, (RAWK) lads. 

Edited by Elric

Out depth is actually insane nowadays, we could legitimately be looking at a squad like this at the weekend:

Starting: Pope; Trippier, Schar, Botman, Burn; Bruno, Tonali, Joelinton; Gordon, Isak, Miggy.

Bench: Dubravka, Lascelles, Hall, Livramento, Anderson, Longstaff, Barnes, Murphy, Wilson

With Targett and Willock off the bench too :lol:

1 hour ago, Thomson Mouse said:

If that thread doesn’t sum up Liverpool and their arrogance I don’t know what does.

I hope we destroy the cunts

I’m not reading that for my own health :lol:

Edited by LV

45 minutes ago, LV said:

I’m not reading that for my own health :lol:

It's not as bad as I thought it would be tbh, although I was never going to read through more than one page of Liverpool fan views.

Be really shit if Liverpool manages to beat us and our next game is away to Brighton off the back of two defeats like. Think a win here and a point at Brighton would be a brilliant return from those four tough fixtures. Honestly we really should be beating Liverpool, they're rocky as fuck at the back and our midfield should win on the day against theirs. 

Just now, Decky said:

Be really shit if Liverpool manages to beat us and our next game is away to Brighton off the back of two defeats like. Think a win here and a point at Brighton would be a brilliant return from those four tough fixtures. Honestly we really should be beating Liverpool, they're rocky as fuck at the back and our midfield should win on the day against theirs. 

How many teams actually beat Liverpool over the course of a season? While I want to win obviously, it's still takes some doing.