AC Milan vs Newcastle United 19/09/23 @ 17:45 (TNT Sports)

Paully

51 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I'll give you Leao but the rest, pff. Their squad is pretty ropey at the minute, half their team is the Chelsea bench from the 2020/21 season.

I agree that they're favourites but I think the occasion is more likely to be our undoing rather than their team.

Well the occasion is part of it, also they have a lot more experience playing European football. I've watched us struggle when teams pass it around us, and I do wonder how we'll cope with it on bigger pitches.

Maybe individually they aren't superstars, but as a team they are far more used to this stuff than we are, that's what makes them favourites.

13 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Murphy deserves his go imo, contributed massively. I'm surprised but I'm not in the least disappointed. Gan on kidda

Would have preferred to see Miggy tbh, but I trust Howe. Maybe he feels Murphy's directness will hurt Milan more.

2 minutes ago, FrenchWilliam said:

If you’re an Amazon prime member you can add discovery+ for £6.99 a month. Can cancel anytime. Cheapest way I found to watch it. 

Bit odd if true since TNT sports alone is £30 a month on Amazon Prime!

Not saying you're wrong either FrenchWilliam!

6 minutes ago, OpenC said:

:thup: great shout

5 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

mine says 29.99:

image.thumb.png.7df3e26430176d0f91e744afd166cdfe.png

5 minutes ago, Joe1984 said:

Bit odd if true since TNT sports alone is £30 a month on Amazon Prime!

Not saying you're wrong either FrenchWilliam!

Ah shit I’m totally wrong sorry. The £6.99 is only D+, but you need D+ Premium, which is £30