Newcastle United vs. Manchester City: 27/09/23 @ 20:00 - League Cup 3rd Round (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Gillespie

Lascelles Dummett  Burn 

Tonali

Tino                                          Hall

Almiron

Murphy Gordon Anderson

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I was just thinking the other day.. I've seen all of our games this season so far on TV. I usually have to wait for that Sky 60-minute package the next day.

Yeah, the only ones that haven't been are Brentford (A), Southampton (H), and Chelsea (A), all in the league last season. We've always had a reasonable amount of games on TV, even when finishing 13th was 'magnificent', and more than we should for a bang average bottom half side due to the domestic fan base and profile, but it is getting to the stage now when it feels strange if we are not selected, ha.

12 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Yeah, the only ones that haven't been are Brentford (A), Southampton (H), and Chelsea (A), all in the league last season. We've always had a reasonable amount of games on TV, even when finishing 13th was 'magnificent', and more than we should for a bang average bottom half side due to the domestic fan base and profile, but it is getting to the stage now when it feels strange if we are not selected, ha.

Aye. Looks like we only have 1 league match on TV in October. But of course, we have the 2 CL games televised.

1 hour ago, ryanegg said:

I’m not sure you can transfer it, but if you can.. I’ll have it.

Ive looked into it and apparently you cant transfer but i can forward the email and you can download the ticket. All just depends on if you get ID checked.....

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Has that permanently for every game. Guess they don't have the ability to remove a line of code :lol:

There are plenty of seats.  Does not say "plenty of empty seats"  don't know what the problem is