Newcastle United vs. Paris Saint-Germain - 4/10/23 @ 8:00pm (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

40 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Quite a few on roof of eldon square. That was cool but not sure it was worth the queue I’m now in to get back out. I’ll probably see the next display from up here as well at this rate.

:lol: I was the first onto the stairs for that very reason.

Home and sorted in 20 minutes. 

Managed to catch the show and it was really impressive. The footballer kicking the ball a particular highlight for me, also the Bruno's chants when his shirt was shown. It's a shame they won't be flying  before the match that would have looked really impressive with the stadium full 

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Beginning to see a lot of Enrique's Barcs side in PSG, with the focus getting the ball into the front three as quickly as possible.

I'm very torn about this game. I think the crowd / occasion could drive us and I think we're capable of playing with them on our day, but fear they are capable of tearing us apart too.

12 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

I'm very torn about this game. I think the crowd / occasion could drive us and I think we're capable of playing with them on our day, but fear they are capable of tearing us apart too.

Exactly the same :thup:

21 minutes ago, Wilson said:

looks like the 9.45 one has been rained off :lol:

Ah well... was quite impressive before. 

Aye, drove down to see it but not looking likely now [emoji38] Canny few people about near Nuns Moor but starting to filter away.

Il y a 1 heure, gbandit a dit:

Il faut juste Mbappe pour être absolument dessus et le jeu pourrait complètement tourner. Je pense que cela dépend principalement de lui, même s'ils ont d'autres joueurs de qualité.

We're better without Mbappe this season 

Cette saison, le PSG est totalement différent des autres saisons avec Enrique.

Nous avons une équipe agressive et à fort impact, avec des joueurs comme Ugarte Skriniar Hernandez Zaire Emery

Un pressage intense et tout le monde défend, même les grévistes.

Le meilleur joueur du psg au début de la saison est de loin Ugarte, et beaucoup de fans disent qu'il est l'une des meilleures recrues que nous ayons eues depuis 10 ans.

33 minutes ago, parisien75 said:

Cette saison, le PSG est totalement différent des autres saisons avec Enrique.

Nous avons une équipe agressive et à fort impact, avec des joueurs comme Ugarte Skriniar Hernandez Zaire Emery

Un pressage intense et tout le monde défend, même les grévistes.

Le meilleur joueur du psg au début de la saison est de loin Ugarte, et beaucoup de fans disent qu'il est l'une des meilleures recrues que nous ayons eues depuis 10 ans.

do-it-again-pardon.gif

This season PSG's totally different from the other seasons with Enrique. They're strong and aggressive, everyone defends, even strikers. Ugarte best player by far since the start of the season and their best recruit in the last ten years, some reckon.

On 01/10/2023 at 15:05, Ketsbaia said:

I'm getting really down about not being able to get SJP tickets and this doesn't help. And the bloody bus strike rules out a journey into town too.

First Champions League home game in 20 years and I'll be on the same fucking sofa as every other night  :weep:

Did you get sorted? Durham Mags have spare seats on their bus, and so do Sedgefield mags I think