Newcastle United vs. Paris Saint-Germain - 4/10/23 @ 8:00pm (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

42 minutes ago, HawK said:

What's the cheapest way of watching today from the UK other than signing up for £29.99 p/m with TNT ?

Using Sky go via my friends account who pays for it. That's what I do!

20 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I find both sides of it embarrassing to be honest. Grown men.

Save it for the match and make the atmosphere as fierce as possible then

Well aye but sometimes bothers gonna find you. Especially when you go away to Europe. Better off knowing a load of handy cunts rather than youtubers when it does get out of hand

1 hour ago, wyn davies said:

Gonna piss down during the game starting at 7:00pm till well after the game, could be a huge advantage if they don't like the damp, or am I clutching

Perfectly reasonable, Wyn. We have  0.9cm  more rain per year in Newcastle, compared to Paris. Yes! A whole 9mm. Put that in your Gauloises and smoke it! You damn precipitation-phobic Frenchies! 

1 minute ago, pubteam said:

Most of the march from what I have seen on social media seems to be in good spirits. A few Muppets throwing smoke bombs about. The atmosphere looks amazing.

Do think the whole ultra bullshit should be assigned to the scrap heap by now.

That’s what I’m experiencing, all seems good natured and they’re being marched to the stadium. Atmosphere in town is growing, feels totally different from a normal match day. There’s a massive buzz. Privileged to be experiencing it with my little un’ 

2 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Any reason the PSG brigade is acting like the eastern Europe fans? Marseille and Lyon the same?

They've always been like that. They're a hooligan club.

Marseille were fine when they were here at least.

They (PSG) went on like that at Man City of all the places to superfluously act hard without cause.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Hearing after the game their gonna shepherd Les Ultras onto the Metro. Make them run the gauntlet, dodging "Get off the Metro" guy and his crew, then hoy them out in Shields and make them march down the Ferry Landing. 

Warriors come out to playyyyaaay

Edited by Groundhog63