Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

21 minutes ago, Stifler said:

PSG when they got took over had hardly any significant history.

I agree Stiffy, but every team has significant history to their fans. It’d be like saying we didn’t have a history so to speak. To others, that’s true. But we know it’s wrong. 

5 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Have to say Mbappe was awful.

I honestly hate to be that guy. But his body language was so bad. Add to that no work rate. It's an ugly sight.

He wasn't ready for the crowd and occasion. Whatever happens in his career, he'll carry this scar throughout.

If he's worldclass and one of the best ever, then he gets his revenge in the return game. 

5 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I honestly hate to be that guy. But his body language was so bad. Add to that no work rate. It's an ugly sight.

Called it in the pre-match thread. He waved the white flag when he asked for gloves in their Tuesday training session.

4 minutes ago, Charlies said:

I agree Stiffy, but every team has significant history to their fans. It’d be like saying we didn’t have a history so to speak. To others, that’s true. But we know it’s wrong. 

PSG were great mid 90s to early 00s though. They can't help when they were formed but we've been pretty similar clubs from then onwards, just they got their riches before us.

Rai, Djorkaeff, Okocha, Robert, Ronaldinho, Ginola, Weah, Benarbia, some great names. 

39 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

He's just being enabled at PSG and pretty much rules the roost, and so he isn't really being pushed or challenged by anyone there.

Not looking like we'll ever really get to see his full potential, because as good as he has been at times, the real excitement was what he could have ultimately become as he was still so young.

Oh well ...