Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

20 minutes ago, KaKa said:

At this point he's pretty much just an international footballer. The PSG thing is a complete farce.

As good as he is when he turns it on for France, I can't help but wonder if he'd be even better if he was in a healthier club environment, where he was actually being pushed and challenged to be more.

Aye. I wonder where Vinicius Jr. and Mbappe would be if they swapped clubs at 19. Or moreso how they are perceived. Mbappe's raw numbers are markedly better iirc. One is seen to be playing at his potential and the other isn't.

12 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

When we were poor. When we were owned by a selfish, corrupt drain on the club, a leech. In the midst of the 14 years of desolation. When pundits mused about “if someone gets it right up here it’ll take off” safe (at the time) in the knowledge that it wouldn’t and they loved that fact (Rio etc). This is it. This is what they meant. A full stadium in black and white blur with eardrum shattering gusts of noise upon noise. The bear pit mentality, fans and players in perfect harmony screaming we are Newcastle United, this is our house and we will not fall! Lift off Newcastle United Football Club!!

Great post. Criminal how one man could ruin such a powerful institution for his tat empire’s benefit. The shackles are off and we are going from strength to strength in ways that we all knew deep inside we damn well could, but critics only gave stereotypical lip service. This is only just the start too :indi:

12 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Now go have a read of RAWK. Not bothered myself but gurantee you it'll be chalk and cheese.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354784.msg19108519#msg19108519

They're so bitter man :lol:

Many pages of beatiful fume. I know people call Everton the scouse mackems but it's jarring how much RAWK is like RTG.

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I liked how every time we scored, the camera went to Mbappe. Poor sod looked like he was trying to figure out a way to get a transfer to the Toon.  

Wouldn’t want him, proper lazy bastard.

Longstaff might not have got the goal if he had more effort.

7 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354784.msg19108519#msg19108519

They're so bitter man :lol:

Many pages of beatiful fume. I know people call Everton the scouse mackems but it's jarring how much RAWK is like RTG.

Thanks for sharing this, they are so bitter and jealous it’s hilarious. Practically every other club’s supporters have given us credit for a great win but not the scousers just the usual bile. 

16 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Newcastle United have inflicted the heaviest Champions' League group stage defeat on PSG in the QSI era.

Wonder if a Pot 4 team has ever had a bigger victory over a Pot 1 team?