Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

30 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Has there been any extended highlights at all? Longest I can find is like 4+ minutes.

There's 28 minutes on Discovery+ (i.e. TNT app) if you are a subscriber. Just had the same debate with my uncle, all he can find is the 4 minute highlights. Looks like they keep the extended highlights to TNT subscribers. Basically the same as BT I think. 

4 hours ago, 54 said:

This lad is one of the best out there, like. I know he's a fan so I'm going to like his videos :lol: But his non Newcastle stuff is top drawer too. Tifo IRL is good but can be a bit superfluous. JLA is good but he babbles on a bit. These are light on banter, light on over analysing but nice concentrated relevant detail. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

40 minutes ago, bealios said:

There's 28 minutes on Discovery+ (i.e. TNT app) if you are a subscriber. Just had the same debate with my uncle, all he can find is the 4 minute highlights. Looks like they keep the extended highlights to TNT subscribers. Basically the same as BT I think. 

hoofoot

31 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

This lad is one of the best out there, like. I know he's a fan so I'm going to like his videos :lol: But his non Newcastle stuff is top drawer too. Tifo IRL is good but can be a bit superfluous. JLA is good but he babbles on a bit. These are light on banter, light on over analysing but nice concentrated relevant detail. 

Each to their own. I think content like this is crap [emoji38]

i haven.t watched the match back but at the time i didn't think we were battering that much, i was fairly worried about the way they were playing through us even though their front line was a bit full of runny shite.I thought we ran out out fairly comfortably in the end,and I was lucky to make work at 7

24 minutes ago, huss9 said:

hoofoot

No idea what that means, but that might be an age thing. Anyway, when I wasn't so old I remember being able to be able to download YouTube videos really easily so if someone is tech savvy enough to be able to extract a highlights video from Discovery they can have my log in

2 hours ago, Slim said:

This true? 

I was in the queue to grab one for the bairn, got to about 10 deep and they closed the stall, went to find the one over towards Bobby's statue and it was already closed and gone. 

4 minutes ago, Wilson said:

This true? 

I was in the queue to grab one for the bairn, got to about 10 deep and they closed the stall, went to find the one over towards Bobby's statue and it was already closed and gone. 

Seems that way, when he asks for 50 he should be told to "Fuck Off" and get booted. See a few posts above.

Aye it seems a bit fuckin stupid to allow it which is why I questioned it. 

I haven't read through the other posts... just saw that and instantly rage replied :lol:

edit: just looked back. hope his next shits a pineapple. 

Edited by Wilson

Got to say, not too fussed on that paramount commentary.

Doesn't seem to have the emotion, almost too contrived for my liking. Radio Newcastle's(for very obvious reasons) just totally captures the unbridled joy.

I also think Matthew raisbeck is a fairly decent commentator.

9 hours ago, Adam said:

This video is really good, make sure you turn on English subtitles 

This bit from the end sums it up perfectly.

image.thumb.png.5ab838c03bc29454549d89d8d93e2db4.png

I will never ever ever get over not being there for this. Ever ever ever ever. Motherfucker.