Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace: 21/10/23 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

I know Bruno plays literally all the time, but given he won’t be back until the Thursday, I wonder if he goes with Longstaff, Tonali and Joelinton if they’re training together all week?

1 hour ago, Geogaddi said:

They will make it hard but it should be a comfortable home win. I am at the point now where barring Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal I go into every home match confident we will win.

Yeah and even those aren’t a given we lose! Happy daze. The future’s bright. The future’s black and white!  :indi:

Probably a daft question- I see there’s an addition admin charge of £1 for all match tickets for non-members, so I guess there must be some that kick about on the odd occassion that they’ve not all been snapped up by the members. Can anyone tell me how I could find them? I’m hoping last years borefest will mean there’s one or two kicking about [emoji38]

21 hours ago, SteV said:

I know Bruno plays literally all the time, but given he won’t be back until the Thursday, I wonder if he goes with Longstaff, Tonali and Joelinton if they’re training together all week?

I’d rest him because I’d want him playing the next four games coming in quick succession and that’s such a big workload. Although we’ll probably need him in the second half if he doesn’t start and he’s got the possibility of a suspension coming anyways 

4 hours ago, Jaz39 said:

Probably a daft question- I see there’s an addition admin charge of £1 for all match tickets for non-members, so I guess there must be some that kick about on the odd occassion that they’ve not all been snapped up by the members. Can anyone tell me how I could find them? I’m hoping last years borefest will mean there’s one or two kicking about [emoji38]

Members can’t all get in now, there aren’t any for non-members. 

Just booked flights and hotel. Helsinki-Amsterdam-Newcastle was like €900 so had to book flights to Edinburgh. Stupidly excited and the unexpected ticket for Dortmund from a ballot was a real dream come true moment.

Hope it goes better than my last trip to matches a decade ago when we were knocked out of Europa League by Benfica followed by the horse punching loss against the mackems. :lol:

12 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Depending on arrival time Edinburgh - Newcastle is pretty easy and cheap so you've probably made right call.

Yeah, times were pretty much perfect. Arrive at Friday morning to Edinburgh so have all day just to get down to Newcastle and possibly spend some time at Edinburgh too. Flight back is 6pm on Thursday so once again tons of time to get there after checking out from the hotel.

Straight flight back too and 2h30min feels ridiculously quick.

Edited by Pata

15 hours ago, Pata said:

Just booked flights and hotel. Helsinki-Amsterdam-Newcastle was like €900 so had to book flights to Edinburgh. Stupidly excited and the unexpected ticket for Dortmund from a ballot was a real dream come true moment.

Hope it goes better than my last trip to matches a decade ago when we were knocked out of Europa League by Benfica followed by the horse punching loss against the mackems. :lol:

That trips results were so awful this one will right that! We’ll win both matches and a horse will just trot by and smash a random Mackem. 

15 hours ago, Pata said:

Yeah, times were pretty much perfect. Arrive at Friday morning to Edinburgh so have all day just to get down to Newcastle and possibly spend some time at Edinburgh too. Flight back is 6pm on Thursday so once again tons of time to get there after checking out from the hotel.

The train from Edinburgh to Newcastle is great as well, you definitely made the right choice in flying to Edinburgh :thup:

16 hours ago, Pata said:

Book a seat on left hand side of the train if you can to take in the views. It’s a nice relaxing journey.