Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace: 21/10/23 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

I do kind of love how Sky have learnt their lesson from last season, given all three games where on TV last season and where all absolutely terrible and this one has now been rightly shoved in the bin where it deserves :lol:

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

I do kind of love how Sky have learnt their lesson from last season, given all three games where on TV last season and where all absolutely terrible and this one has now been rightly shoved in the bin where it deserves :lol:

Only 1 was, the away game. Don't think this fixture at SJP has ever been televised outside of the COVID days and for good reason, it's rancid.

13 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

This fixture usually stinks the place out.

Feels like we’re serving a never ending penance in it as a result of seeing Mike Williamson score in a 3-3 draw.

19 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Only 1 was, the away game. Don't think this fixture at SJP has ever been televised outside of the COVID days and for good reason, it's rancid.

Was the cup game televised? Could have sworn I sat through utter durge a couple times last season? :lol:

I  cant honestly remember any decent game V this lot. All the blames not on them, we stunk the place up a bit as well.

They had a great strip in the early 70s......that's about it for them.

Edited by madras

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

What did he say about Willock ?

I'm sure you've seen but yes he said that Willock had been a miss but I thought it was telling that he was on Howes mind. I suspect he's getting there.

They had a terrible game against Forest. They dont have a striker capable of a goal at the minute. Eze out, and Gordon back is massive. Hopefully Joelinton and Botman also. Confident about this one, they dont offer much, but will make trouble with their low block.