Newcastle United 4-0 Crystal Palace (21/10/23)

Disco

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Anyone still feel slightly weird that we continue to be utterly dominant against mid table Premier League teams? :lol: 

It's interesting how quickly you become accustomed to it too, as for Longstaff's goal, while I celebrated, its was no way as enthusiastic as it would have been a year ago, just a solitary fist pump, and a nod of appreciation. Cognitive dissonance be real :lol:  

my first thought was to laugh at this who left early for a Bovril and missed 2 goals

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Anyone still feel slightly weird that we continue to be utterly dominant against mid table Premier League teams? :lol: 

It's interesting how quickly you become accustomed to it too, as for Longstaff's goal, while I celebrated, its was no way as enthusiastic as it would have been a year ago, just a solitary fist pump, and a nod of appreciation. Cognitive dissonance be real :lol:  

Aye, I just had a simple fist pump. [emoji38] 

Remembering today those times in the past where we could look at a lineup and ask with rhetorical depression "where are the goals going to come from?". Now the answer is much more clear - literally anywhere.