Manchester United 0-3 Newcastle United (01/11/23)

Disco

Just now, gbandit said:

Fernandes is such a negative cunt. Honestly, why is he captain? His shit attitude will be insidious. I know what it’s like to be around negative losers and they drag everyone else down around them 

Alright mate you don't have to log in 

Just now, gbandit said:

Fernandes is such a negative cunt. Honestly, why is he captain? His shit attitude will be insidious. I know what it’s like to be around negative losers and they drag everyone else down around them 

It's tradition for shit clubs to just pick their best player regardless of mentality. It's just Man U taking their rightful place in the pyramid.

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

He would be immense under Howe. Not sure we couldn't get better with the price he would command though. I just want to see us poach one of their better players!

They have none. 

Just now, LiquidAK said:

Fair play to Krafth and Dummett who have played basically no football in a year and have just glided through this game like a seasoned CB pairing. Never even looked in danger 

Well, it was against this lot but joking aside, pretty amazing I would say.

3 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Fair play to Krafth and Dummett who have played basically no football in a year and have just glided through this game like a seasoned CB pairing. Never even looked in danger 

Howe's ability to get buy-in from players who don't even make the matchday bench might be his greatest superpower. These aren't even young prospects, they are players who clearly have no long-term future at the club.

Not only do they somehow stay happy and match-fit, their skills  actually improve, which is something I've honestly never seen in the context of any sport.

Edited by oldtype

Just now, oldtype said:

Howe's ability to get buy-in from players who don't even make the matchday bench might be his greatest superpower. 

Not only do they somehow stay happy and match-fit, their games actually improve, which is something I've honestly never seen in the context of any sport.

Gotta be the “fun” training surely. So many comments about how it’s refreshing and different each day.