Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

A Barret .50 rifle (XL bully) can do a lot more damage than a .22 pistol (chihuahua) regardless of ownership is my view, not sure why people need to have them, I mean, a dog is a dog, no need for it really, in my humble opinion anyway.

I agree they should absolutely be banned.  Not because they're uneccesary.  But simply because they're extremely dangerous and can (and do often) act on that without the owner making a concious decision to send them after someone.   Guns obviously require someone to aim and fire, with these things even a responsible owner can lose control leading to someone's death. 

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

I know it won't be popular...

But I think it's a pretty clear foul by Joelinton.

Delighted we got away with it :lol:

Nah, it was a bit of a scrappy situation between the both of them, but I dont think it was a foul. Gabriel seemed to be going down of his own accord, rather than Joe having actually pushed him. 

1 hour ago, OCOCOL said:

I like arsenal out of the London teams but they’re still a bunch of cunts tbf

They are some of the biggest whingers ever, only Liverpool fans whinge more than them. Wenger started it with his moaning about everything, and you couldn’t physically challenge them without Wenger whinging about it, even if his team went on to win. This flowed down to the players and their fans. I’ve never seen them lose a game where they hold their hands up and admit that they were outplayed, there is always a reason why they were fucked over.

2 hours ago, Mattoon said:

At no point tonight did I feel like we were going to lose, even though they had the stats in their favour it didn't feel like we were out of control at any point. Defence was solid and I felt like we had the better chances.

Also, Bruno was definitely angling for a yellow so he misses Bournemouth rather than Chelsea, that was 100% the plan today.

Proof in the pudding

Screenshot_20231104_214757_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.dcea7de682d9fff12ca1dc5ee818344c.jpg

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Having seen it on MotD I think it's probably a foul and we've had the rub of the green with that one. It's a push from Big Joe, like. 

It was a bit one sided on MOTD, they looked at a slow motion replay and stills. Look at it properly and Joelinton doesn’t put any force on him as he’s already swooping down to try and get the ball.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Nah, it was a bit of a scrappy situation between the both of them, but I dont think it was a foul. Gabriel seemed to be going down of his own accord, rather than Joe having actually pushed him. 

Dunno, feel like Gabriel is about to jump and header and Joe pushes his head down like a cheap whore's.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Aye, didn't look out or on offside to me, but it looked a foul by Joelinton.

What on earth was Bruno doing by the way? It's only a matter of time before he gets binned for one of those.

Ball was in, all the dodgy angles circulating on social media don't prove a thing, the birds eye view is all that counts. Don't think it was a foul either as Gabriel was already diving for the header when Joelinton put his hands on him. Lastly Gordon was behind the ball when it came to him so he can't be offside no matter who is in front or behind him. 

Truth is Arsenal wouldn't have scored if they played all night and Arteta knows that so he whips up a storm to take the focus away from their performance.

VAR tried their hardest to rule that out, I've never seen so many phases of play checked.