Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Havertz apparently going for the ball here as well. He’s a proper dirty coward of a player. Referees must know this, he goes to do players. 

IMG_7604.jpeg

Its the classic play like a snide cunt, loads of dirty fouls then oppo get sent off for doing it to you. This is why football needs sin bins. He gets booked for that tackle that is reckless, so he would get 5/10 minute sinbin if the ref doesn't think its a red. A booking is no punishment for what would be a legb reaking tackle. 

1 hour ago, UncleBingo said:

"Some people around here need to learn how to lose, they’re bigger as a club if they know how to lose.”

That was Sir Bob innit? That's the game that always comes to mind, the 3-1 down there.

Parlour eventually got two yellows, but should have had a straight red early doors for violent conduct on Dabs. Bellamy was incorrectly sent off - card rescinded. The only dodgy decision that went our way was the penalty, but we did win by two goals.

The reason they lost was they had 5 or 6 outstanding chances in the first half hour or so and missed the lot. In other words it was entirely their fault. But nooooo, they wuz robbed. Arseholes.

Living as i do in the South East, i have fair few Arsenal fans as mates, friends and work colleagues. My phone has not stopped receiving what's apps and texts since yesterday...............the fume and outrage is glorious, and then as i poke that with some stupendously annoying replies. I know it's petty but the enjoyment I'm getting is funny as feck :lol:

Something that's being missed among the hysteria around 3 big decisions is the referee giving them every single remotely marginal call all game. It was fucking scandalous and we honestly did amazingly well to overcome it. 

Edited by Interpolic

With regard to the ball going out, one thing that struck me is that the crowd sitting in the corner - in line with the goal line, CLEARLY think that willock has kept the ball in.

I'm also not sure what joelintons meant to do with his hands when his body is under momentum and Gabriel is already being blown over by the wind. 

The offside rule is now too complex to determine an offside against Gordon. 

image.thumb.png.b20fff26f9855b17aeb7cd4c3ef6b502.png

Players put in no effort.

Away fans sang one song all match.

If a bottom half club puts this out after their manager has a tantrum they get the book thrown at them. Lets see if the EPL have any balls to stand up to a "big" club. 

32 minutes ago, Adam said:

Reading the reddit threads and all the fume is unreal. So many think Havertz tackle was fine, and they're more annoyed with Bruno. Makes the 3 points even more joyous. Can't wait till Havertz gets snapped by someone, fucking prick. 

It's fucking hilarious!

Apparently it's all a big conspiracy and the refs are paid off by the Saudis.

They obviously ignore the fact that if the officials really were bribed, then sending off Havertz would've been a really easy way to throw the game in our favour, but they didn't for...reasons

Arsenal players put in a huge effort tbf. They battled and pressed better than we did majority of the game. Problem was their performances once they got the ball.

Edited by Conjo

What is it exactly they're upset about though?

Backing their manager who couldn't give a coherent explanation of his anger without being a fucking baby also.

It's all much ado about nothing, until they actually tell us exactly what the fuck They're unhappy with.

23 minutes ago, jack j said:

Studs up into someone's shin is a red card every day of the week.

It all kicked off on the back of havertz cunt of a tackle and dare I say it. The rest of the things that happenn don't

It wasn't studs up into someone's shin for me. It's a block with a deliberate attempt to leave something on the player.

If he connects with the initial challenge I'd agree. Completely needless all the same like and if he'd been binned he could only blame his own stupidity.