Bournemouth 2-0 Newcastle United (11/11/23)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Think that's me done on here tonight or I'll be giving snappy replies all night. 

Far too many seem to be mentioning shit performances, looking for a scapegoat etc, etc. 

If you're unable to see the obvious reasons behind this result, then you're a lost cause in my opinion. 

Up the fuckin decimated mags, enjoy the well earned and we'll needed break. 

Too many people on here think we have a god given right to win 6 _1. The squad is decimated.  Either support them or get a ticket at old Trafford 

We are stripped down and tired but full strength or not it's the same problem as last season and the season before. We aren't consistently clinical enough to be a regular top 6 team. It will come in a few years as the second half of the squad starts bridging the gap with the top half of the squad and our youth system starts working. Howe is still working miracles with most of this squad.

2 minutes ago, Erikse said:

I edited my comment. Liverpool has played mostly the same players twice a week for some seasons and barely got injuries. They also had an intensive style, and did well. Why does it happen to us when it didn't happen to them?

Better players, larger squad, look at what happened to them at the start of last season when they has 5 or 6 out 

No runs or any real movement, caught on the ball time and time again, tripper shit game today, Matt Richie shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch. Ah well hopefully regroup after international break. Also midfield non-existant defending.

Feel like you can be overly critical for that performance, fatigue and injuries have just caught up with us, the players where on their feet at the end. 11 first team injuries is just ridiculous, never seen anything like it.

That's a great save from Pope. These could have won by 4 today or so

Honestly the fatigue is clearly showing and the injuries are evident. Need to get a couple back from injury and some reinforcements in January.

Whatever happens this season is one learning curve as we are already ahead of schedule.

Just now, Peppe said:

Their finishing is so shit :lol:

Makes it even more gutting. Genuinely held out hope we could hang on to a 0-0 for that reason. :lol:

Their PA bloke get caught up playing online slots or something? The fuck were those sound effects.

Just now, Gawalls said:

Pope was class to be honest, does a keeper ever get man of the match - genuine question

Could be hypercritical for the first goal. Two covering defenders narrowing the angle to shoot into far post.