FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Basically the team that took us to 4th last season. No complaints. Of course Burn was gonna start, Livramento was terrible against Liverpool anyway. 

Burns been dreadful since he returned. 

If he tucks in to his CB today I'll go mental, he literally telegraph's the space to whomever is attacking his side. He needs a big game, and to stay switched on and contain his position without drifting. 

2 minutes ago, Smal said:

Really hope Trippier is on it. The difference him being in form makes is absolutely monumental and we can embarrass them if he's on his game. 

I think he’ll excel. Today is the type of matches he steps ups his game for. 

Just now, mighty__mag said:

If he tucks in to his CB today I'll go mental, he literally telegraph's the space to whomever is attacking his side. He needs a big game, and to stay switched on and contain his position without drifting. 

The worrying thing is that their best player is apparently up against Burn.

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

Absolute liability positional sense none existent.

Just now, Stifler said:

The worrying thing is that their best player is apparently up against Burn.

He just needs to play the position, even if he doesn't offer much going forward, just get the defensive aspect spot on, because that he used to manage fairly well.

2 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Clarke is the only player I have heard of

Pritchard was with us as a kid and played for Brentford. Classy little player. “Jobe” is Jude Bellingham’s brother.

17 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

:lol:

image.thumb.png.9840d1a9b86cc29b2d66b69306f134f7.png

That's not a bad banner Spirit of 37 have made for five grand, I hope they can get the gofundme up to seven grand to cover it. Certainly worth the 12 grand to stick it to the mags.

Speaking of which if they've given a whole stand bits of paper to spell out Wearside I'm sure there's going to be even more shit flying around on the pitch than usual if things start going wrong for them. 

Can't believe they've picked someone who absolutely hates Newcastle so much and has Sunderland connections.... and paired him with Roy Keane.