Tottenham Hotspur 4-1 Newcastle United (10/12/23)

Yorkie

Just now, Yorkie said:

Never mind, lads. Remember that it makes the wins all the more sweeter.

We're a great team on a hell of a journey. There'll be plenty of bumps like this one along the way.

This! 

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

It honestly pains me to say it but Trippier is a 1 for me.  He's been awful lately.

No. Unfortunately the goals have come from him, 2 mistakes V Everton and being done by good play today but he hasn't been awful, he hasn't been given the ball awayvall the time, he hasn't been roasted Ginola V Cox style. He's played all right but the lights fell on him.

Just now, joeyt said:

I don't think isak did anything to make him any better than anyone else. Can barely remember him doing a thing

And that makes him automatically better than the players who did do things that were shit, like fail to come for balls over the top, give away pens (Dubravka), get done twice for goals (Trippier), not track runners (Lascelles, Schar, Bruno, Gordon) constantly give the ball away (Almiron, Bruno, Joelinton)

Isak gets away with not getting a lower rating purely because he didn't do those things

Just now, Shearergol said:

What do you reckon we should do about it? What system should we change to? Which players should play differently? A nice little debate about that would be interesting.

Dont you think we have an away problem? 

I thought I was a perma-negative cunt but I can’t believe people are “analysing” that match and thinking anything other than extreme fatigue is primarily to blame. 

Edited by Paulinho

5 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

I like him. Great player and seems a good character. He did a personal video for a daughter of a mate of mine who was suffering from brain cancer (sadly since diseased) and seemed to genuinely care. Nothing but respect for him on and off the pitch.

Might be a top man off the pitch but he’s a proper snide little shit on the pitch. Not going to argue about his ability though, outstanding player