Luton Town 1-0 Newcastle United (23/12/23)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Displayname said:

Did he have control over the ball? Or was he under pressure/had a short time to react?

Like I say i need to see the incident again but based off the VAR replays they didnt even consider the defenders playing of the ball

3 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

But to be clear you think Mourinho would be in his depth?

Howe has never won a thing in football and this is what happens when you take second best. 

Unai Emery was Our main target but when he declined we just panicked and went for howe.

You can all moan as much as you like. But this is my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Just now, prefabtoon said:

Howe has never won a thing in football and this is what happens when you take second best. 

Unai Emery was Our main target but when he declined we just panicked and went for howe.

Imagine embarrassing yourself this publicly 

Just now, prefabtoon said:

I’m still convinced you’re being sarcastic, even if you don’t realise it

The fatigue and lack of rotation lately is definitely a factor and there's only so much we can do to mitigate for it. But in the same breath, this has been not good enough today and we shouldn't just accept it as down to tiredness and move on. The away form at the minute is horrific.

We rely so much on the wingers and they're both absolutely shagged, I'd like to think sooner or later we revert to something narrower it the options to rotate aren't coming back quickly enough.