Newcastle United vs. Nottingham Forest: 26/12/23 @ 12:30 (Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

For all Tino is more exciting I agree with Burn at left back, we need to get the back 4 back to being solid and if that means going back to basics so be it.

However, it’s hard to argue on current form Trippier should be ahead of him at left back.

We barely concede at home in fairness, regardless if it’s been the usual back 4.

Livramento for Burn, I can understand the argument and its something I can see happening soonish but Burn is about as reliable as you can get in Howes eyes.

Trippier is better than Livramento, just having a rough time. If we get the reap Trips back, nobody will complain.

Just now, LiquidAK said:

Gordon singing Howe's praises. Love that, such a turnaround from that frustrated subbing last season.

Gordon needs protecting from himself, I’m sure he’s telling Howe he’s fit and ready for every game but he looks totally knackered.

Trips, Schar, Botman, Burn, has been our staple back 4 for 18 months, its absolutely fine.:lol:

Livramento is a better footballer than Burn, sure, he's younger than Trippier, sure,but he's he played alot of games now and it's fine that he's brought out and put back in from time to time.

This is why we have a squad. As soon as there's a knock, he will step back in.