Newcastle United vs Man City - 13/01/2024 @ 17:30 (Live on TNT Sport)

13 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

If Miley is out I’d far prefer to see 5 at the back. Even if we don’t do that I think we might see Tino in the midfield ahead of Hall.

Scenes when it's Ritchie 

2 hours ago, Erikse said:

Sorry for the negativity, but I expect de Bruyne to have a cracking comeback today. Especially since I chose to not put him into my fantasy team while many others did. Sorry about that.

Aye, it'll be a media wankfest for the cunt on Monday 

25 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

We're going to lose this can't really bring myself to be too upset

Aye, not even got the usual pre match nerves, all the injury news yesterday kind of put a dampener on the next few weeks tbh.

21 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Aye, not even got the usual pre match nerves, all the injury news yesterday kind of put a dampener on the next few weeks tbh.

It's a shame, without the Joelinton injury I would've been quite positive. Got some momentum from the derby and had 7 days of rest, on top of Isak, Dubs and Joelinton finding some form.

Edited by Erikse

1 hour ago, Tiresias said:

We're going to lose this can't really bring myself to be too upset

I haven't even given the game any thought before now. It's like the Liverpool game a few weeks ago, just a write off from the get go. We don't have the midfield to get to grips with theirs, they will play all around us like they did at their place.

Our 7th choice CM passed the fitness test so that he could start against Man City. And that somehow helps us a lot (unironically). Howay![emoji38]

Edited by Erikse

1 hour ago, Shelveys Hair said:

Chris Kavanagh the referee from Greater Manchester who sent DCL off in the Everton v Palace match which was later overturned... yay

Isn't he a manchester red fan though? Would be lovely if he just screwed them over at every turn...

4 hours ago, Erikse said:

Sorry for the negativity, but I expect de Bruyne to have a cracking comeback today. Especially since I chose to not put him into my fantasy team while many others did. Sorry about that.

He said himself he expected to be on the bench today, be a surprise if he starts

5 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

He said himself he expected to be on the bench today, be a surprise if he starts

That was 6 days ago. Guardiola said this yesterday:

“Kevin De Bruyne is ready to start and I can see he is very good and the trip to Abu Dhabi will do him good too. I saw him yesterday and he feels good and dynamic. He played well, better than the sessions before Huddersfield. He’s getting better.”

Edited by Erikse