FAC R5: Blackburn Rovers (A): 27/02/24 @ DELAYED 20:00 (Live on BBC One)

Towards the end was hoping brighton/city or Maidstone home to either so it's kinda fizzled out to a very boring round of ties with the customary easy draws for Liverpool and man utd. Can't argue with ours, shouldn't lose against either

It's definitely not an easy draw for ManU away to Forest, like, assuming that happens. They lost there just a short while ago.

Man City's is an easy draw because almost everything is an easy draw for them.

3 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Towards the end was hoping brighton/city or Maidstone home to either so it's kinda fizzled out to a very boring round of ties with the customary easy draws for Liverpool and man utd. Can't argue with ours, shouldn't lose against either

How is that an easy draw for Man U? [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, The Fountain said:

Tell Saha, Saha I won't be home for tea...

My first Newcastle game was a fa cup 3rd round tie v Blackburn in 1995. 1-1 draw Went to a replay. 

the one one with the Ben Arfa goal the other one that stands out 

Edited by gdm

15 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Wouldn't rule out Wrexham, mind. They're still full of momentum and Blackburn are shite this season; concede goals like no one's business. 

Was just about to say that I think Wrexham have a good chance of turning Blackburn over

Especially knowing the possible draw they'll get

Mean more to Wrexham than Blackburn playing us

92/93 away in the 5th too.

Last minute winner was a pisser mostly because an atmosphere for a replay against the Man City of the day the way the ground was then would have been something to experience. Was rocking for Rotherham and Port Vale in the previous rounds.