FAC R5: Blackburn Rovers (A): 27/02/24 @ DELAYED 20:00 (Live on BBC One)

8 minutes ago, STM said:

If Botman is missing, he's not being rested. :lol:

Which only leaves injury.

If he was rested, I'm sure he'd be on the bench.

If he’s injured and it’s his knee again. It’s shit news. But it also could be a positive long term that he’ll get back to how he was last season and the start of this. 

Been so far off his usual level it’s been a bit concerning. 

3 hours ago, Jack27 said:

I’d go with Karius, Trippier Schar Lascelles Tino, Miley Bruno Willock, Barnes Isak Murphy 

Gordon, Burn et al to come on as subs in the 85th minute when under the cosh and holding a 3-0 lead

Corrected. 

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Tino and Miley miss out tonight supposedly 

Bit harsh on Tino, I'm pretty sure he would have coped well enough with Blackburn.

29 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Gutted for Tino if he drops out. Someone said Pardew did something similar to HBA (benched - then thrown in against the toughest opposition, then benched again).

:ninja:

1 hour ago, STM said:

If Botman is missing, he's not being rested. :lol:

Which only leaves injury.

If he was rested, I'm sure he'd be on the bench.

If the decision was to rest him, there's no reason for him to be on the bench. If we're losing changing a CB doesn't make much difference, any back 4 injury and Tino/Burn come on and we reshuffle 

There'll be logic behind not playing Tino, but it's better to assume he's been dropped after Howe discovered Tino has some Portuguese in him, which goes against Howe signing nothing but (Bruno, Botman, Isak, Karius, Tonali excluded) British players.