Newcastle United 3-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers (02/03/24) | Reaction: pg 17

Yorkie

Just now, Kanji said:

Longstaff has to be the most asleep human on the pitch. How is he always so flat footed. 

Cause he isnt actually a good football player. He had the stamina to move around but now thats gone too and he is even slower than usual.

I know it's ultimately still the player's decision but I wish the fans would stop shouting shoooot when it's obviously the wrong choice

4 minutes ago, maybe_next_year said:

That goal is exactly what we've missed from Willock. Finds the space between the lines, exploits it. 

last season Joelinton and willock would make that across field run into space. Love to see it back!

Just now, Smal said:

I know it's ultimately still the player's decision but I wish the fans would stop shouting shoooot when it's obviously the wrong choice

This will never ever go away, alas:(

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Good, but Fulham quietly creeping into that mix for 7th...

If we’re worrying about Fulham we’re not qualifying for Europe.

This could get juicy with Anderson, Almiron & Livramento coming in second half with their running against tired legs of players who hates their life and just want to go home and snuggle up into a dry, warm blanket.

So much better from us, hopefully now the bench is looking stronger, and we're easing our top performers back in, people might start to relax, and take note of what was blatantly obvious.