Chelsea 3-2 Newcastle United (11/03/24) | Reaction: pg 45

BlueStar

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

There's no signs of it getting better either. We need to use this season as a lesson in how to attempt to compete on all fronts - if we don't qualify for Europe then we can't apply what we've learned (if anything). In that scenario I don't really see the point in Howe being here next season, just to repeat this season the following year.

The he will learn shit is done. He has learned absolutely fuck all it seems to me like.

Just now, Tonalis Bookie said:

Asking not to give up on the 80th minute isnt expecting top 4 or 6

Sure, but there's an element which will complain no matter what. If we'd lost Bruno to a late yellow when the game was gone and lose him for 2 winnable games, it'd be how stupid Howe is for risking it in a game that's gone. 

2 minutes ago, Tonalis Bookie said:

Asking not to give up on the 80th minute isnt expecting top 4 or 6

People were going on like that in the 18th minute long before any 'giving up' - what's the rationale behind that?

Edited by Jonas

I've backed this team through some rough displays, even held on to the fact that exhaustion can and does take a long time to shake off. But there is zero excuses for what we've witnessed tonight, totally unacceptable levels of ineptitude across the pitch.

PASS THE FUCKING BALL!

Fucking hell man, player next to you and the opposition blocking you off, just fucking pass the bastard fucking ball.

Every single fucking one of our players has been guilty of this game in game out this season.

Far too many times this season we've gone a couple of goals down and the players have given up.

I'd forgotten the game isn't over. We don't really look interested though

2 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Hence needing the old Botman back. Or Pope tbh, Dubravka isn't a bad keeper but he changes how we set up and it's not working at the moment 

He’s not. But he’s been terrible tonight. 

Players are putting in a shift. Can't fault the commitment, but it's been easy for Chelsea frankly.

No shape, no steel, lack of imagination going forward.

You can only blame Joelinton being injured for so long. He's been out for fucking ages now. More worrying signs.

Just now, worthy said:

The he will learn shit is done. He has learned absolutely fuck all it seems to me like.

:lol: such laughable opinions. Proper bottom of the barrel nonsense. Should have your keyboard confiscated