FAC QF: Manchester City 2-0 Newcastle United (16/03/24) | Reaction: pg 34

Yorkie

Just now, Mattoon said:

Can hardly blame Isak for not being more accurate having to take a shot by putting his boot over a half volley :lol:

Been pretty unlucky with 2 deflected goals but not sure what anyone was expecting against Man City, most of you were predicting 4 or 5 - 0 in the prematch thread, then it's all fume and bluster when we're 2-0 down in the first half?

I am actually quite pleased with our performance so far.  I mean, two own goals.  City are brilliant but we don't deserve this bad luck.

Just now, KaKa said:

Man City, PSG, Bayern, Real Madrid ... all great options for you to have things easy and straightforward most of the time. Enjoy your life man.

Very true, sadly swapping teams isn't an option.

Such a shame this. Played well in patches and have looked a threat going forward. But some of the defending is comical. 

We have been unlucky with the goals, mind. Although I’m not sure why Botman decided to glance that in. Probably harsh basing it on the slow mo. But such an odd decision. 

8 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Fuck off man, this is the best team in the world. They’ve had two deflected goals

We’ve concede 9 goals against Luton , forest and Bournemouth at home man. Im a million miles away from wanting Howe sacked but to act like the criticism isn’t earned is mental . We’ve been white for quite a while  now

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Murphy needs to fuck off mind. Danny that is.

'FA cup QF shouldn't be comfortable'

The fuck does that mean. So the top team in the country shouldn't have a comfortable game against anybody cos it's a qf.

Just now, NE28 said:

We’ve concede 9 goals against Luton , forest and Bournemouth at home man. Im a million miles away from wanting Howe sacked but to act like the criticism isn’t earned is mental . We’ve been white for quite a while  now

Eh? I’m not talking about those games. I’ve already criticised things a number of times in some previous fixtures. The way we get played through is a disaster. In terms of today, they’ve obviously been better but it could easily be 1-0 to us right now given the respective chances 

1 minute ago, NE28 said:

Very true, but the game plan has been fine here.

1 minute ago, worthy said:

Very true, sadly swapping teams isn't an option.

How about swapping boards? I hear ToonTastic has an opening for a relentless bore 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Such a shame this. Played well in patches and have looked a threat going forward. But some of the defending is comical. 

We have been unlucky with the goals, mind. Although I’m not sure why Botman decided to glance that in. Probably harsh basing it on the slow mo. But such an odd decision. 

I'm getting fed up with Botman deflections like.  He needs to get closer to his man.