Crystal Palace vs. Newcastle United: 24/4/24 @ 20:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

36 minutes ago, gbandit said:

It’s hard to look forward to games against Palace in terms of a footballing spectacle but hopefully we’ll win and that’s all that matters

Exactly that

If we can have a repeat of the Fulham (A) game with a scrappy solid defensive away performance and grinding out a 1-0 I'd take that all day long 

The Kluivert back heel goal assisted by Bellamy at Selhurst was one of my favourite goals growing up. 

Hoping Gordon and Isak can replicate it

Another big opportunity here, followed by Sheffield United, Burnley and home to Brighton - there's a real chance to steal a march on Man Utd before we go to Old Trafford. I don't think I'd even take ten points if you offered me it. 

2 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

As others have said, just win. Our away record this season is obviously not good but with 4 to go let's end with a flourish.

Been better since the turn of the year at least. Wins at Villa, Forest and Fulham in the league, along with Sunderland and Fulham in the cup.

Tons of time time to rest and prepare for this. We have momentum and confidence now. Hopefully we will be well up for and our from trio can win us the game. Then we have Sheffield United at home I think? Should win that and then it’s looking good for the last 4 games. Hope we can stay free from any further injuries from now on. 

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

The Kluivert back heel goal assisted by Bellamy at Selhurst was one of my favourite goals growing up. 

Hoping Gordon and Isak can replicate it

Bruno being the back heel master Shirley? 

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Another big opportunity here, followed by Sheffield United, Burnley and home to Brighton - there's a real chance to steal a march on Man Utd before we go to Old Trafford. I don't think I'd even take ten points if you offered me it. 

Think 10 points would be a great return. 63 points will be enough for top 7 with our GD IMO. 

Won only twice in 2024. Both agaisnt promoted teams. They also have a game 3 days before us as well, so realistically this should be a W. 

Be amazing to finish on 68pts. Really show our best we are going to be on it next season, and anyone thinking of joining that this is the place to be.

10 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

We’re crushing these on our way to an unbeaten end to the season. 

I predict a 0-2 win for The Toon.