Crystal Palace vs. Newcastle United: 24/4/24 @ 20:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Should be well rested for this one and it would be amazing to have more than 1 or 2 good options on the bench to change thing if needed. Definitely got a 1-2 feel about it, not going to be easy but I think we'll edge it. Palace looked pretty handy today, well organised and broke with pace and intelligence, they've also got a few players who could do damage

Dubravka

Livramento Krafth Schar Burn
Longstaff Bruno Anderson
Gordon Isak Barnes

Subs: Karius, Pope, Trippier, Hall, Dummett, Murphy, Almiron, Ritchie, White

Edited by NSG

2 minutes ago, NSG said:

Dubravka

Longstaff Bruno Anderson
Gordon Isak Barnes

Be mad to split Burn and Schar up after their form together the last few games.

2 minutes ago, NSG said:

Dubravka

Longstaff Bruno Anderson
Gordon Isak Barnes

Need to drop Krafth if Trippier or Hall are both fit 

24 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Only time I’ve been to Palace that. Was my birthday too. Cracking day. 

And mine; played them off the park that day. Cabaye was sensational in that run up to him being sold.

41 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Counting down the days until Pope kicks the ball into touch under no pressure, then I'll know that we are truly back. Man do we miss him.

I won't be able to relax until he fires one down the tunnel, then I'll know he's 100%.

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

They scored a great team goal against Liverpool and created another few chances. But they also could have conceded 4 or 5 on another day. 

This is one of those few games where the timing seems to have worked in our favour. We get a 10 day rest beforehand, and they have got their shock win capability out of their system against Liverpool. They'll be ripe for a comedown loss against us at home.

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

This is one of those few games where the timing seems to have worked in our favour. We get a 10 day rest beforehand, and they have got their shock win capability out of their system against Liverpool. They'll be ripe for a comedown loss against us at home.

With the injuries Olise and Eze have had, it would be a bit silly to risk them twice in a week, especially now they are pretty much safe. I think Eze plays both, but Olise may get a rest against us.

Hopefully they batter West Ham and are on the beach against us.