Tosin Adarabioyo: set to sign at expiry of Fulham contract (Various)

Jack27

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He was someone I hoped we were looking at. :okay:

Wouldn’t worry, the sources quoted here would be laughed off if it was bad news. :lol:

2 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Wouldn’t worry, the sources quoted here would be laughed off if it was bad news. :lol:

Most people are saying the sources aren’t great tbf

Interesting to see that apparently they reckon he won't feature again this season due to him rejecting a new contract 

11 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Gonna get his film name on the back of my shirt

Banner is going to have to be on the East stand instead of the Gallowgate.

Him and Kelly on a “free” and then get Sesko, Nico Williams and Desiré Doue. Also get rid of some dead wood. Would be the best window ever. “Content” :lol: 

This would be an excellent piece of business if true. However I don’t believe any transfers until it’s been Orstein’d.

Posted (edited)

If we can forget about the whole "we only need elite players" thing that was so common here last summer, we will see that buying such players can at the very least make sure that we won't have to play players such as Krafth and Dummet once we get some injuries. This guy also seem decent, and the type of player that could fit our system.

Edited by Erikse

Just now, Ikon said:

Yeah could very much be agent talk to drum up interest and wages unfortunately. 

I’d assume if it was strictly agent talk, he would leak it to stronger sources tbh.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

I’d assume if it was strictly agent talk, he would leak it to stronger sources tbh.

True. Hope so. Sounds like a deal we would like to do. Time will tell. 

21 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Would he be an immediate upgrade over Shar? Certainly has more pace. Can cover both center back positions. 

Nah, he’s not in Schar’s league right now but he’s younger, quicker.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Yeah could very much be agent talk to drum up interest and wages unfortunately. 

My fear too but an excellent signing if we can get him. We are a very attractive option for a player currently. 

Is this lad canny quick?

Edited by ExiledGeordie

"His representatives have held talks with a number of Premier League suitors, with Newcastle looking increasingly likely to beat off competition from Manchester United, Tottenham and West Ham to land the centre-half."

Love beating off the competition!