Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

Romano’s MO is just rehashing and reposting stuff, especially at the min since the window hasn’t opened yet. Def not doing it because Tosin’s agent is telling him to, he does it with any story he gets his hands on. 

I used to slate Romano but at this stage it's impossible to deny he has sources.

In between his actual scoops, he does report what others are reporting.

Posted (edited)

I just hate the whole showmanship around it. It makes me want to gouge my eyes out when I see things like "here we go, coming soon!"

Get tae fuck man.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

1 hour ago, STM said:

I used to slate Romano but at this stage it's impossible to deny he has sources.

In between his actual scoops, he does report what hes paid to.

FYP

So he's agreed to join and we've thrashed out the basics of a deal, but we still have the finer details to sort out. Man United are still interested but there's no indication they've made an offer.

Does that cover most of the info in the last 24 hours?]

6 minutes ago, Beth said:

I think Man U just became favourites for his signature.

Here's how this goes:

I call you a divvy

You say "how am I a divvy because I have a difference of opinion"

I explain why what you've said is nonsense and that's why you are a divvy

We do the same next week

And on, and on, and on...

The reality is we don't have a clue what his priorities are for making a decision or if he's even made one yet. Playing time? Money? Manager? European football? Etc.

However I highly doubt he sat down today for the cup final thinking the result would decide his future [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Beth said:

You disagree?

Would you sign for Man Utd currently, given you don’t know which manager you’d be playing for?

Honestly, I don’t know how some people on this forum function day to day. The level of negativity and anxiety about everything outside of their control must be crippling

9 minutes ago, Beth said:

Remember when we went really far in Europe and signed Bruno and Isak? Good times.

12 minutes ago, Beth said:

He'll be signing a 4-5 year deal with a club, you won't just make the decision based on whether they're in a second rate European competition for the first year or not FFS. It'll be a tiny factor in amongst more important things like game time, who the manager is, how the manager can develop the player, club trajectory and plans, wages, the area he's moving to etc.