Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

He'll be signing a 4-5 year deal with a club, you won't just make the decision based on whether they're in a second rate European competition for the first year or not FFS. It'll be a tiny factor in amongst more important things like game time, who the manager is, how the manager can develop the player, club trajectory and plans, wages, the area he's moving to etc.

We'll see.

Man, this summer has pretty much been ruined now, because this place is going to be even more annoying than usual.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Said it before, the emotional damage in our fanbase is so noticeable like. :lol:

:lol:My buddy who lived underground for almost a year as Hiftar's forces hunted him is coping with his PTSD better than a few on here.

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Said it before, the emotional damage in our fanbase is so noticeable like. :lol:

we need to combat our loser mentality

win something for me next year Eddie please

21 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Tosin is a back up CB that may become a starter, don’t get him, not going to lose sleep as we’ll still target one. 

By all accounts, one of the reasons he picked us is guaranteed regular first team football.

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Man, this summer has pretty much been ruined now, because this place is going to be even more annoying than usual.

I think (I hope) tomorrow after the initial disappointment most will see the football projects heading upwards and this is just a minor blip. More positivities than negatives. Plus the euros in few weeks should be a distraction.

13 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

:lol:My buddy who lived underground for almost a year as Hiftar's forces hunted him is coping with his PTSD better than a few on here.

Ok well when you put it like that, damn.

5 minutes ago, M1tche said:

Why is everyone thinking that will stop all business ?, him and Kelly if they were lined up will still sign

Obviously pending Conference qualification Marra [emoji38] 

May as well get Ashley and Bruce back. Failed to get into Europe with those and never attracted decent players. Nothing’s changed. Fair well Tosin, so close.

6 hours ago, Beth said:

I think Man U just became favourites for his signature.

Howld on, you’ve been going on for weeks that the Conference League was the equivalent of the Papa John’s trophy, but now we’re not in it we’ve dropped down the pecking order?

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Howld on, you’ve been going on for weeks that the Conference League was the equivalent of the Papa John’s trophy, but now we’re not in it we’ve dropped down the pecking order?

Yes, I'd rather we were not in it, I made that clear. However Man U will be in the EL, which is a more prestigious competition, plus it means they'll play more games than us next season and therefore more oportunities for him to play. Not forgetting also that they'll probably offer him higher wages as well.

7 hours ago, Beth said:

Yes, I'd rather we were not in it, I made that clear. However Man U will be in the EL, which is a more prestigious competition, plus it means they'll play more games than us next season and therefore more oportunities for him to play. Not forgetting also that they'll probably offer him higher wages as well.

But if he want to play for us because of Howe that really dont matter. And he will be a starter with his position to lose.