Giorgi Mamardashvili

Jack27

Now, I may be being Mr Grumpypants, but are we perhaps getting a tad ahead of ourselves here? 

Are these sources reliable?... I mean where are they on the Casey-Ornstein scale of accuracy?

Get this lad, flog Pope to West ham or forrest for £20m, pick up trafford from Burnley for £10-15m as a number 2, a bit of creative accounting and everything is sweet.

Just now, STM said:

Now, I may be being Mr Grumpypants, but are we perhaps getting a tad ahead of ourselves here? 

Are these sources reliable?... I mean where are they on the Casey-Ornstein scale of accuracy?

I'm with you Grumpy, think this bollocks myself. I'm defo onboard the miserable express :lol:

Posted (edited)

I said it some time ago that I think this will happen. Hopefully it does, I feel it’s just about when, not if. Unless some other major club bumps in suddenly with a big offer. 

Edited by Ikon

Howe must have realised that whilst Pope is clearly a very good keeper, there's nobody in the current department that will push him or challenge his place whatsoever.

Dubravka is a busted flush and Karius clearly shite if he couldn't oust him during the second part of this season. Gillespie very much our 3rd pick Scott Carson goalie cheerleader which will be why he's been retained, so we need someone who will actually challenge for the gloves. If you look at some of the sides above us this season whenever their second keeper has come in they've not really been impacted (Ortega, Kelleher, Ramsdale, Petrovic).

Love the idea of this signing and if he's a good keeper and as mental as Temuri was I'm all for it.

If we’re in the conference league there’s going to be plenty of games for both of them as I’m sure we’ll be looking for decent FA and league cup runs again.

Loves a parry this bloke from his YouTube videos 

Mamardashvili   1.99m

Burn                   1.98m

Adarabioyo       1.96m

Botman             1.93m

Isak                   1.92m

Pope                 1.92m

Building a team of giants.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

I'm with you Grumpy, think this bollocks myself. I'm defo onboard the miserable express :lol:

I mean Diario is v reliable and has 3.5m Twitter followers. But we haven’t made a bid yet. Until it’s corroborated by both sides’ press than I’d withhold any baths. 

Edited by Joelinton7

1 minute ago, Nine said:

A keeper with feet is the obvious next step of development for our side, this would be a great signing.

Sure it was discussed in the rumours thread that he isn't all that with the ball at his feet

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

What does it say ?

VCF is negotiating with @NUFC a transfer of Mamardashvili, which will be around €40M and is considering signing Juan Soriano on a free transfer to complete the goal @GolsmediaCVal

15 minutes ago, LRD said:

Mamardashvili   1.99m

Burn                   1.98m

Adarabioyo       1.96m

Botman             1.93m

Isak                   1.92m

Pope                 1.92m

Building a team of giants.

Pope is more like 2.01m, not that it matters if this guy is coming in.

5 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

How are we going to square £35m in this accounting year?

By not announcing it formally until 1/7/24, didn’t Lille do that with Botman?