Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

Just now, El Prontonise said:

He's right though, we need a more mobile striker up front and someone to press their backline.  Kane doesn't do that.

Kane up top, Gordon, Saka pressing, Foden bursting in. Goals ga-fucking-lore.

Southgate is a bit of a marvel himself.

So many international tournaments as an average player.

4 international tournaments as a poor manager who comprehensively failed at club level.

He's right though, we need a more mobile striker up front and someone to press their backline.  Kane doesn't do that.

Don't disagree that I'd much prefer Kane to be doing more pressing but I just don't really think that's the cause of our issues. 

1 minute ago, TheHoob said:

Richards saying the change he'd make is Kane off for Watkins [emoji38] come on man. 

It sounds ridiculous but having a striker that actually plays as a striker and makes runs in behind make sense if we are going to camp back. 

Kane is picking the ball up on our 18 yard box and trying to dribble out with nobody ahead of him :lol:

Don't disagree that I'd much prefer Kane to be doing more pressing but I just don't really think that's the cause of our issues. 

Just now, TheHoob said:

It's not but I think it would offer something different.

Fucking hell. Sorry to be a wet blanket but the vitriol in here towards Southgate is just grim. No matter how limited a manager he might be there's just no need for some of it 

Just now, LiquidAK said:

Fucking hell. Sorry to be a wet blanket but the vitriol in here towards Southgate is just grim. No matter how limited a manager he might be there's just no need for some of it 

Naa, fuck him. He had his chance to be a manager and make some big decisions, but he's a spineless cunt.

Imagine this tit was in charge of nufc?