Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Strawberry

5 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Alex Crook basically saying Everton want £40m and we are simply not interested at anywhere near that price.

They’ll have to cave as there’s no way they can let him leave for nowt given their financial situation.

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

Baldwards started this stink, Ryder finishes it [emoji38] Bet we weren’t even in the mix! Look at all that angst and all those clicks. Job done! 

IMG_3778.thumb.png.1f7965e4be4d959c1986cd2b56e20ffa.png

Club briefed start and end. 

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

Baldwards started this stink, Ryder finishes it [emoji38] Bet we weren’t even in the mix! Look at all that angst and all those clicks. Job done! 

IMG_3778.thumb.png.1f7965e4be4d959c1986cd2b56e20ffa.png

Mustve taken that selfie as Mauriss was sliding his finger up his ass

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

Smokescreen or shit stain? :lol:

Someone said earlier, not doubt part of the evidence building against the PL for citehs claim. We're doing a bit of work for them since we've had plenty doing it for us. 

18 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Alex Crook basically saying Everton want £40m and we are simply not interested at anywhere near that price.

Jesus Christ, 40m?

Then it'd be another 20m for his BUPA subscription.

Then you just know he'd be off to Milan fashion week where he'd trip over his own vagina and be out for 6 months.

20 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Why would we be when we can pick him up for nothing in 12 months time?

1 minute ago, GEFAFWISP said:

Got to enjoy Kaka and the other DCL appreciators left holding the bag fangirling over an Everton player.

Best not to defend every rumour.

I mean we're all entitled to our own opinions. If someone rates him that's their opinion. I think he stinks and wouldn't be happy with paying more than £10m for him. That's my personal opinion.

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

I mean we're all entitled to our own opinions. If someone rates him that's their opinion. I think he stinks and wouldn't be happy with paying more than £10m for him. That's my personal opinion.

Way too sensible that.

6 minutes ago, GEFAFWISP said:

Got to enjoy Kaka and the other DCL appreciators left holding the bag fangirling over an Everton player.

Best not to defend every rumour.

Gordon was an Everton player smarty pants.

Some of you really think you can just minimize how good a player is to their most recent stats with no context.

Can tell you never played any kind of sport, and your experience is purely from video games.

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Wood is the only questionable signing IMO, and even that was fully understandable based on the circumstances at the time. And we got our money back. 

I would say our transfer activity has been very good to excellent so far. Just sit back and enjoy. 

We didn't get our money back though. We got half our money back, which in itself was a miracle.

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Gordon was an Everton player smarty pants.

Some of you really think you can just minimize how good a player is to their most recent stats with no context.

Can tell you never played any kind of sport, and your experience is purely from video games.

Wrong, try again.