Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Strawberry

2 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

While we’re tooting our horns, I said it wouldn’t happen because the financials would make no sense.

Do your shopping abroad.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9520ltb2ef8za5yeax1kl

No value for money in the English PL proven market this summer.

I'm still throwing my toys out the pram we aren't in for Jonathan David when he is available between 20-30m.

In fairness he might not be interested with all the CL club interest.

Eddie would take his game to the next level though we he would be the perfect Wilson upgrade.

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

I'm still throwing my toys out the pram we aren't in for Jonathan David when he is available between 20-30m.

In fairness he might not be interested with all the CL club interest.

Eddie would take his game to the next level though we he would be the perfect Wilson upgrade.

Yank = shite

£10m bargin  £40m no thanks, I do actually think he would have been good for us as a second striker and someone to change things up in games, and as others have said not many will want that role with his experience.

I can see this happening later at a cheaper price or in January and if so I think he would come good for us.

Opportunistic browsing given Everton's apparent need to sell and last year of his contract - if that's not reflected in the cost,  no sweat we'll just stick, were the ones doing him/them the favour here that might have worked out well for all parties.

Like to think we could revist in January if needs be with injuries for a more reasonable sub20mill fee

4 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Opportunistic browsing given Everton's apparent need to sell and last year of his contract - if that's not reflected in the cost,  no sweat we'll just stick, were the ones doing him/them the favour here that might have worked out well for all parties.

Like to think we could revist in January if needs be with injuries for a more reasonable sub20mill fee

Might be sub £12m by that point.

Well, I think we should put DCL on gardening leave so we can balance the PSR and amortise Minteh over the medium to long term, and take the money from the scaled back line construction project to balance FFP through hotel purchases.

Mint at football finance, me.