Odysseas Vlachodimos

NSG

Just now, worthy said:

This is one that will need to be sold in a year and will be trouble getting off our books. He is proper rubbish :lol:

This is my issue with it. We'll be stuck with this waster, just like the array of older shite we've got on our books that no one wants.

8 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Mate, it’s a toss-up whether he’s better than Gillespie. He’s nowhere near Trafford and shouldn’t even be our third choice goalkeeper in an ideal world.

I sound like a broken record here but he’s genuinely an awful goalkeeper. Like truly, truly bad. Benfica would essentially go into a game expecting to be behind the first time a shot came to goal. 

Aye. I just asked a Greek mate about him - just sent me back laughing emojis. Great.

I was thinking we would be paying over the odds for Murillo, Dominguez, Elanga or even the pipe dream of Gibbs-White. 

Instead, it’s a 3rd choice keeper I’ve never heard of. 

Fucking hell modern football and this PSR/FFP thing is brutal. Need more than my C in GCSE Maths to keep up with all this accountancy shite. 

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

This is my issue with it. We'll be stuck with this waster, just like the array of older shite we've got on our books that no one wants.

I would use Karius 10/10 times. Hell he is even worse than dubs.

I guess we couldn’t buy any of their prospects so we had to take the absolute worst player they have on their books that the couldn’t get rid. I mean rules are circumvented and we get to spend money. But we better damn well hope that this guy never plays cause he will make dubravka look like prime buffon

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

Sounds a novelty that. A keeper who comes.out for crosses..after most of last season it will be a joy

He doesn’t even do that either :lol:. Stuck to his line and can’t even save shots straight at him. At least he’s good with his feet right? Nope, horrible at that too.

5 minutes ago, McCormick said:

He doesn’t even do that either :lol:. Stuck to his line and can’t even save shots straight at him. At least he’s good with his feet right? Nope, horrible at that too.

My God :lol:

I mean, this guy is sounding seriously bad.

Some of the posts about him are making me want to apologise to Dubravka.

Was there no other cheap options at Forest we could have gone with instead?! Damn!