Quarter Finals: England (5p)1-1(3) Switzerland, Netherlands 2-1 Turkey

Disco

Posted (edited)
Just now, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Am I watching a different game to these pundits?

:lol: can't believe what I'm hearing

Edited by SiLvOR

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Nine said:

Saka is on fire down that side 

Imagine if he put Gordon on the left and did the same from two wings - Southgate is a coward man. Trippier is a waste of time there.

Edited by Oregon_Geordie

You've been probably slightly the better team against a decent team which is a massive improvement on previous games.

Kane's positioning is bewildering though, miles away from the box anytime you get in a decent position :lol:

Absolute snorefest

There’s still a good chance England make the final of this competition and Southgate’s apologists once again fail to acknowledge that this is an unbelievably talented group of players blessed with the kindest of draws possible

Just wish a PL club would be daft enough to make the glakey get a job offer

Posted (edited)

Well, there's definitely more cohesion. Mainoo good, Saka very good, Foden looking a bit more like himself. Kane has been so poor though, strange positioning, winning nothing in the air, and looking strangely weak. We're playing in a way where you'd think Watkins or Toney would be much more suited.

Edited by Kid Icarus

I thought we started quite well, looking- on the whole - a lot more like a functioning team, creating openings and pressing more effectively. It became less and less fun to watch over the course of the half but we're being patient and are in control. 

Left side of the pitch still just all over the place. 

1 minute ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Am I watching a different game to these pundits?

I think I am - I’ve spent way too long on here typing as it’s that boring

We are playing better, but not to the extent to what these pundits are blabbing on about.

Love to see Gordon on to see a threat from both sides.

Posted (edited)

We're just absolutely shite tbh. 4 and a half games now against average to poor opposition and we've never looked remotely close to being a dangerous side.

Edited by Hanshithispantz