Quarter Finals: England (5p)1-1(3) Switzerland, Netherlands 2-1 Turkey

Disco

Just now, SAK said:

To be fair the Kenyan military and police were  involved. He had the expertise and went in with their support.

Yeah fair enough but he still got a phone call of a mate in there, got dressed then went into a building that he no idea of the layout and no idea of how many he was up against - knowing a suicide vest had already gone off, having to search rooms not knowing if they were amongst SEVEN HUNDRED hostages I mean fucking he’ll man.

Toney for Kane, Gordon for Foden.

Move Konsa to left, Tripps right, Stones and Walker in centre, Mainoo, Rice, and Bellingham central, Gordon left, Saka right, Toney centre.

Just now, Gawalls said:

Yeah fair enough but he still got a phone call of a mate in there, got dressed then went into a building that he no idea of the layout and no idea of how many he was up against - knowing a suicide vest had already gone off, having to search rooms not knowing if they were amongst SEVEN HUNDRED hostages I mean fucking he’ll man.

Stop making excuses for

Kane’s performance here

4 minutes ago, SAK said:

To be fair the Kenyan military and police were  involved. He had the expertise and went in with their support.

I read a comment on YouTube that made me laugh as the seals didn’t have the green light, the US “we’re briefing two regiments of SEALS to help out and they’ll be among soon” - UK “it’s ok - we’ve sent in Chris”