Semi Finals: France 1-2 Spain, England 2-1 Netherlands

Disco

Reckon if Ruud van Nistelrooy was still playing, Adidas would do a Hey Ruud advert, the corporate shills that they are.

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

And the irony is that they’d actually have footage of themselves during the penalty - they were captured on TV.  So the egomaniacal wankers could’ve watched their own reaction and told anyone who’d listen ‘there look - that’s me!’

Instead they just look Fannie’s with their camera phones 

It's the mo-fo's still staring into their phone while celebrating that gets me the most. Deport those fuckers to Rwanda.

Good game. The current Dutch and English styles suit us playing them. With the England bench as well, you'd fancy us second half.

Aaand...there's the jinx

Luke Shaw on for Trippier.

That may make the difference.

Think he's going to get in a lot wide and whip some crosses in, without having to cut back.

1 minute ago, Checko said:

It's the mo-fo's still staring into their phone while celebrating that gets me the most. Deport those fuckers to Rwanda.

Deals off and Rwandas said all sales are final.

Southgate learning about substitutions.

"If I knew I could just sub players off, I would have done that 20 minutes ago!"

Edited by Skeletor

Malen off for Weghorst. 

Think Malen is unlucky there. Gakpo was really poor and doesn't look convincing out wide going against Walker and Saka on that side.

Weghorst will be a threat in the box with headers though.