Will Osula

Comes across well. Great opportunity for him, and hope he seizes it. Got some exciting attributes that he just needs to bring together at this level.

Hopefully by next season he's proven himself to be a viable young backup option to Isak.

7 minutes ago, 54 said:

Do we think he gets a game over the weekend? Guessing so. 

Can see him playing on Saturday. Tomorrow feels a bit too soon

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Oh wow ... now that is very exciting. This is clearly someone they see having major potential.

Between the clips of his that are available, and this added info, really looking forward to seeing how things play out with him.

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Interesting that he's been identified by Howe and Tindall as opposed to Mitchell. 

I would imagine a lot of the targets this summer will have been identified pre Mitchell with a lot of work gone in place under the previous structure. I imagine Mitchell would probably use that existing work for this Window and then implement his changes to scouting and recruitment going into January and next summer, and that's where we will really see the change in approach imo.

53 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Love that. Especially the last line. Hopefully more young players buy into how good EH is over the coming years.

FWIW I think he’s got a fresh start. Talking about strengths and weaknesses about a kid who averaged 37 mins a game for the worst team in the league is a bit ridiculous 

Edited by gdm