Will Osula

Once this guy settles in and gets some training sessions in with the team I think we're going to be very happy with him.

So much to like from him today. All the physical tools were on display along with some decent technique, and played with a lot of confidence and energy.

Not a bad performance after a couple of days at the club.

9 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Once this guy settles in and gets some training sessions in with the team I think we're going to be very happy with him.

So much to like from him today. All the physical tools were on display along with some decent technique, and played with a lot of confidence and energy.

You must have been watching a different game to me.  Hopefully we can get our money back as its within 14 days.

11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

And he's got Wilson and Isak to learn from - the sky is the limit for this lad.

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

You must have been watching a different game to me.  Hopefully we can get our money back as its within 14 days.

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

I'm saving this comment for sure.

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

Took his "goal" very well, only marginally offside too. 6 months of Howe training and I think this could look like a bargain.

Yeah, took his goal well, got into decent positions, but also looked like Shola where he couldn’t get the ball from underneath his feet at times.

Early days though, it will come good.

11 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Yeah, took his goal well, got into decent positions, but also looked like Shola where he couldn’t get the ball from underneath his feet at times.

Looked like Shola ... my God man.

22 minutes ago, KaKa said:

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

I'm saving this comment for sure.

I was only joking, I'm genuinely excited about him.  We needed someone like him last season.  An option off the bench as Wilson and Isak were rarely fit at the same time.

3 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I was only joking, I'm genuinely excited about him.  We needed someone like him last season.  An option off the bench as Wilson and Isak were rarely fit at the same time.

I'm glad to hear it. I was so shocked man! 

Got me good and proper there! [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I said at time when the ball was just lying under his feet.

If that's what you saw good luck to you. I have no words.

23 minutes ago, James said:

I’m happy if this player is as good as Shola as it means we’ve got useful enough cover.

Hopefully doesn’t turn into a Mike Ashley loving cunt mind 

1 minute ago, black_n_white said:

You can clearly see on just that single clip where he puts the ball in the net this lad has some talent. Kind of player who’ll need a quick goal or two or confidence may become a problem.

Doesn’t seem to lack confidence. But I get what you mean. Think he’ll be great for us.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

???

Just now, black_n_white said:

You can clearly see on just that single clip where he puts the ball in the net this lad has some talent. Kind of player who’ll need a quick goal or two or confidence may become a problem.

Really? I’ve done the same finish 50  times and even some better and I don’t have any talent even close to what he has. It was a simple run and finish. He has many good raw ingredients and potential and hopefully he can grow into a very good player. Just find it funny how we (myself included) sometimes big up even the most simple things.