Marc Guehi

gdm

7 minutes ago, STM said:

Calling a club like Palace tiny is massively condescending, although I'm not sure it being condescending is a reason not to do it. [emoji38]

I mean, look at it this way, some Palace fan might read it and get really upset. That's a good enough reason to use the word tiny. :aww:

Remember these are the cunts that think Guehi is making a sideways step.[emoji38]

It's not condescending to anyone who is the a Crystal Palace fan. They're at best a medium club, probably on par with Fulham.

They are doing well for them at the moment but don't see them ever being one of the top 4 London clubs let alone the leagues

42 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

It's not condescending to anyone who is the a Crystal Palace fan. They're at best a medium club, probably on par with Fulham.

They are doing well for them at the moment but don't see them ever being one of the top 4 London clubs let alone the leagues

They didn’t look at best medium when they played us off the park at their place last season (when we didn’t field a bad side)…

13 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

They didn’t look at best medium when they played us off the park at their place last season (when we didn’t field a bad side)…

We were absolutely shite that neet. We made a few mediocre sides look good last season, for some reason. 

Palace finished the season:

Liverpool 0 - Palace 1

Palace 5 - WHam 2

Palace 2 - NUFC 0

Fulham 1 - Palace 1

Palace 4 - Man U 0

Wolves 1 - Palace 3

Palace 5 - Villa 0

They made a few good sides look mediocre end of the year. Also the word 'palace' is looking really weird to me now.

29 minutes ago, Tross said:

We were absolutely shite that neet. We made a few mediocre sides look good last season, for some reason. 

Sure?! The point being made is that we shouldn’t sneer at perceived “smaller” clubs and assume we’re better than them. It’s a pointless discussion of whether we were shit or they were great, but I watched it and thought I’ve not seen a team neutralise us so effectively for a long while. 

1 minute ago, OCK said:

Palace were really limited under Roy Hodgson, once he left they seemed a different team. 

Right? I see them as a team to watch this year. If they carry on last season’s form… 

Just now, Theregulars said:

Right? I see them as a team to watch this year. If they carry on last season’s form… 

Only worry is they've lost a few of their key forwards and maybe a defender.

8 minutes ago, Checko said:

Palace finished the season:

Liverpool 0 - Palace 1

Palace 5 - WHam 2

Palace 2 - NUFC 0

Fulham 1 - Palace 1

Palace 4 - Man U 0

Wolves 1 - Palace 3

Palace 5 - Villa 0

They made a few good sides look mediocre end of the year. Also the word 'palace' is looking really weird to me now.

Hope that it was just a coincidence that Guehi missed most of them games

4 minutes ago, Chapo said:

Did he say Keith or not then?

He'd probably answered to about 5 other journos about Guehi before ryder wasted his question asking the same thing

Edited by jack j

8 minutes ago, OCK said:

Only worry is they've lost a few of their key forwards and maybe a defender.

Difficult, certainly. They’ve a very good manager in my view. Admittedly just one match, but when I was in Spain I went to see his Frankfurt team dismantle Barcelona at the nou camp and was mighty impressed. Winning the EL was some achievement.

Classic journo behaviour.

Howe never says anything on incoming transfers, but they ask the question for the tweet. 

Then Ryder who has the easiest job in the world still manages to balls it up