Marc Guehi

gdm

4 minutes ago, wallsendlad1952 said:

Should we not be successful and get Guehi signed, let's hope we don't sign Gomez in desperation.

Even the scousers don't rate him.

I'd rather sign no one for sure. 

59 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

If we don't get Guehi and sign Gomez given Mitchell has claimed he treats the owners money like own, I imagine he spends 75% of his wage on booze and pizza in the first weekend.

I'm in this post and I don't like it

1 hour ago, wallsendlad1952 said:

Should we not be successful and get Guehi signed, let's hope we don't sign Gomez in desperation.

Even the scousers don't rate him.

Don't believe for one minute we'd spend £45m on a 27 year old Gomez. I wouldn't even spend half that tbh.

Aren't there no half decent centre halves that we could sign on loan for six months till Botman and Lascelles return from injury? Don't like the idea of overpaying for Guehi.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Is that important?

He’s the planned Guehi replacement, don’t think a bruised foot would end a transfer negotiation in reality.

10 hours ago, BermyToon said:

Aren't there no half decent centre halves that we could sign on loan for six months till Botman and Lascelles return from injury? Don't like the idea of overpaying for Guehi.

At this point, just sign Chalobah for £25m. We’re going to need two new CBs over next 12 months, and one at £25m who can also cover RB long term is a reasonable fall back.

Giving Chelsea have literally cast him to one side to get him off the books, there must be a chance of a loan with obligation to buy next season.

Rutter (nee idea) has just signed for a club record £40 million from championship side Leeds. Another few quid and we can have England's best player at the Euros, just get the fucker done and move onto a RW.

Just now, Ben said:

Rutter (nee idea) has just signed for a club record £40 million from championship side Leeds. Another few quid and we can have England's best player at the Euros, just get the fucker done and move onto a RW.

no fucking way we can afford both Guehi and a new RW.

1 hour ago, Sibierski said:

At this point, just sign Chalobah for £25m. We’re going to need two new CBs over next 12 months, and one at £25m who can also cover RB long term is a reasonable fall back.

Giving Chelsea have literally cast him to one side to get him off the books, there must be a chance of a loan with obligation to buy next season.

Prefer not to add average players to the squad on 5 year contracts. short termism

48 minutes ago, Zero said:

no fucking way we can afford both Guehi and a new RW.

What a shit system PSR is, how can you build a squad to challenge the top 6 with £60 million 

9 hours ago, LFEE said:

Surely they're not going to risk someone they're selling in a cup game against a team in the 5th tier. 

1 minute ago, Slim said:

for £70m they can have him. Seriously just move on get someone cheaper and a right winger.