Marc Guehi

gdm

11 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

We already deserve what we get with this one but surely if this doesn't happen today they move on?

Surely it's a case of something else is ready to go other than move on. Not enough time to move on

Personally I think it's guehi or nowt at this stage

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Surely it's a case of something else is ready to go other than move on. Not enough time to move on

Of course it isn’t man. :lol: 

Edited by cubaricho

Just now, cubaricho said:

Of course it isn’t man. :lol: 

It actually might be mind. Since our takeover we tend to take a long term view of things I imagine we’d have a relatively free run at him in January and palace would also have the benefit of being pretty secure in the league by then and will also have a very clear picture of his intentions with regards to signing a new contract. 

4 minutes ago, jack j said:

It's just semantics really, I mean to move on to someone else we (hopefully) have lined up.

Been a real lack of any concrete info on this, from either side despite Parish’s TV appearance.

Journalist updates have been pure guesswork rather than anyone have a grip on what is actually happening. 

I do feel we’d have had a more categorical he’s not moving from somewhere which hasn’t been forthcoming. 

We will know in the next 36 or so hours I suppose. 

4 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Feels like we’ve had “Guehi transfer to be resolved in the next 48hrs treated about 4 times in the last two weeks 😂

We also heard it was all but done about 2 weeks ago. They all know nothing.